Our team is comprised of some of the most experienced, trained professionals in the industry who strive to provide industry leading products.
Reece manufacturers custom process equipment in our state-of-the-art 28,000-square foot facility situated on 10 acres of fully fenced land. The manufacturing plant is located just outside of Medicine Hat, Alberta, on the Trans-Canada Highway near the eastern terminus of the Crowsnest Highway.
This makes the facility near major heavy haul routes which makes direct access opportunities to all of Western Canada and the USA, making logistical equipment moves to and from our facility convenient and straightforward.
To deliver the kind of products that our clients demand we belong to several trade and professional organizations:
- ABSA Approved Quality Programs (Shop and Field)
- ASME Section VIII-1 Pressure Vessels – Construction, Repair and Alteration (Shop)
- ASME “U” Stamp Certified Manufacturer (Shop)
- ASME “UM” Stamp Certified Manufacturer (Shop)
- National Board authorized to apply “NB” Stamp
- National Board authorized to apply “R” Stamp
- CSA B51 Miniature Pressure Vessel – Construction (Shop)
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping – Construction, Repair and Alteration (Shop and Field)
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping – Construction, Repair and Alteration (Shop and Field)
- ASME B31.3 Indirect Heater Coils – Construction, Repair and Alteration (Shop and Field)
- CSA B51 Category A, E and H Fitting – Construction, Repair and Alteration (Shop)
Reece Custom Manufacturing - See the Advantage
Meet Our Team
Our technical staff implements their tremendous experience and knowledge through a collaborative exercise with our clients to ensure project success. This ultimately gives our clients an economic advantage over the life cycle of both the project and the equipment.
Bringing it all together is our full complement of trades professionals that bring the project to life on the manufacturing floor. This team is on a continuous journey of improvement that enables them provide high-quality products in a safe and secure work environment.
Our quality assurance team ensures that our adherence to code and design requirements meet and exceed our client’s expectations. Most importantly, our quality inspection doesn’t stop with assigned Quality Control (QC) staff, every person in our organization is part of the full quality experience we provide for our clients. At Reece, we work within a company culture that supports and cares for one other and as a result, that culture permeates into how we produce our equipment and how we serve our clients.
Corporate & Client Relations
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER