Estimator Job Posting: April 20, 2021
Reece Custom Manufacturing is a fabrication company based near Medicine Hat, AB. We provide equipment for the Oil and Gas Industry including pressure vessels, piping, instrumentation, and electrical controls.
We are currently seeking an Estimator to join our strong team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Material take-offs and job costing
– Read and interpret requests for quotes
– Adherence to ASME code and customer specifications in quotes
– Communicates and coordinates with other team members and clients
– Assists other team members with project design and management Requirements:
– Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Fluency in English
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Professional communication skills
– Ability to manage several tasks and is highly organized
– Desire to constantly learn and develop
– Enjoys working in a team orientated environment Assets:
– A recognized technical diploma or degree
– Experience with pressure vessels and process piping
– Experience with Instrumentation
– Accreditation with a technical or engineering association
– Other technical experience to add to our team
At Reece Custom Manufacturing, we are proud of who we are and what we do. We share and uphold our core values of integrity, honesty, and respect with our team of manufacturing experts, vendors, clients, and community. We promote a healthy work-life balance and provide a workplace where our employees are part of a healthy work environment operating as a cohesive team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and a company benefit plan is provided. Tell us how your talents can bring added value to our organization. We look forward to hearing from you!